What is New?
- Automatic Firmware Updates.
- 2nd Flywheel selection (Chassis Dyno Only).
- Voltage Reference Calibration.
- No more show/hide Data. The Data grid is now on it's on tab.
- Larger Chart Display
- Deleted Settings Button.
- Setup mode is now on Pin #3 for ALL Dyno Boards.
How to Install?
- Download the latest MINIPRO Dyno Software.
- Uninstall old versions of MINIPRO
- Install the latest version of MINIPRO for Windows. This software requires a license key (serial number) to be installed. If your dyno is not equipped with firmware v1.93 or above, then your dyno firmware must be updated. The software will do it automatically.
- Done. Enjoy Testing!
FYI: You must have the latest firmware v1.93 to use this version.
Where to Download?