What is New?
- Automatic Firmware Updates.
- 2nd Flywheel selection (Chassis Dyno Only).
- Voltage Reference Calibration.
- No more show/hide Data. The Data grid is now on it's on tab.
- Larger Chart Display
- Deleted Settings Button.
- Setup mode is now on Pin #3 for ALL Dyno Boards.
How to Install?
- Download the latest MINIPRO Dyno Software.
- Uninstall old versions of MINIPRO
- Install the latest version of MINIPRO for Windows. This software requires a license key (serial number) to be installed. If your dyno is not equipped with firmware v1.7 or above, then you must purchase a license key HERE.
- Done. Enjoy Testing!
FYI: You must have the latest firmware v1.92 to use this version.
Where to Download?